Is all religion have to offer is false hope?

False hope is comforting... I need it not though.

the false hope is for those zealots who demand money in his name and in trade the gather for their mocking sunday morning fashion show adorned in luxuries intended as sunday go to meeting clothes...those fools believe God is in attendance. His word says when two or more gather in my name that is a congregation im likely to attend joel olsteen is on the fast-track straight to hell he claims millions every year GOD HAS NO USE FOR MONEY..live your lies heathen greed will not enter the kingdom BANK ON THAT

I prefer the false hope of winning the lottery

No, they offer the genuine promise of the Lord. The Holy Trinity is real. Jesus Christ is all merciful if you seek his mercy. First you must seek it though. The Roman Catholic Church holds the most truth of all. Following this way you can get into heaven.

okay.. u think ur very smart..? athiest!!!.. boomer.

I think it probably inspires more than just hope, when people dedicate their lives to it

No.. God is real and the most merciful there is nothing false about that when you feel him in your heart.