Im still scared if I should do it my dad will kill me if I get virus on my computer please I need somebody to send me the website link.?

website like for the optifine

• August

Serves you right for visiting porn sites lol 

If dad was smart, he will have the Antivirus program in your machine already.

Virus is old stuff already.

Mostly what you see is fake links for updates or emergency uploads YOU HAVE TO DO NOW!!   It is just advertising.  You have to click on it to download it. Ignore that as salesmen trying to sell you "Used condoms"  Just find another website that does not have those kinds of offers.  They will be selling something else.  Porn is the cheapest thing to sell as it just is pictures.

If you have an email box, then you know which mail is from Legit friends YOU KNOW and which is from the mystery man.  The mystery ones you know is spam.  So you never open them as they are like junk mail in your house mailbox.  You get letters from people or businesses you know and you also get Real Estate, or Mortuary, or Liquor or free newspaper flyers.  You know most of it is JUNK.  You don't even look at it and Bin it.

You have to click the yes on it to let it in. When you don't know who it is, it is nobody important.  Microsoft does not contact you that way.   They just take hold of your computer and it is a mandatory update. Nothing you can do about it.

Optifine doesn't give any viruses, just don't click any ads or those fake download ads

• Gary

Don’t do anything dumb. Davis

• Davis4 weeks agoReport

Don't say dumb davis How about Gay Gary

Website link of what?