Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 4 weeks ago

Pregnancy Question for a friend. ?

Please everyone, no judgments, I just want your honest answers. My friend came to me and told me that she was pregnant. Her and her Fiance have been trying for a little while now. The few days she was ovulating, she was having unprotected sex with her fiance to conceive a baby, but she told me that she slept with someone else. When she slept with the other person, they used protection when having sex, and when she took an ovulation test that same day, it came back as she was finished ovulating. I want to tell her that this baby her fiance's, but I just want other opinions too. She really doesn't want to do a DNA test because she no longer talks to the person she slept with, and she doesn't want to have a DNA test with her Fiance because she doesn't want him to find out about her one time mistake that she made. From what you have read, does it sound like it is the Fiance's baby or the other guys? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

If the protection worked it's her fiances... simple.

• KatieC
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Who in the world would start a marriage with that kind of secret? 

• 4 weeks ago

Im not sure if I'd trust your friend's information. Cheaters tend to skew the information to make them look better or their situation. If she is not lying, she is unlikely to be pregnant with the other guys kid given she was done ovulating (how does she know that though? Those kits tell you a day or so in advance when you are ovulating, but I highly doubt they are accurate 100% of the time) and used protection. However, it is not 100% plausible it is not his.

• LizB
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Probably the fiance's, but he's going to find out about the other guy eventually. She might as well come clean and get it over with. He deserves to opportunity to decide if he's willing to marry someone who was not just unfaithful, but slept with someone else when they were TTC and that there's even a slim chance he might not be the father.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

If she used a condom during sex with the guy, how could she be pregnant by him? duh

• 4 weeks ago

With sex in the same cycle, there is no way to know who the father is.

She needs to tell her fiance what happened so he can decide if he wants to stay with her.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

How skanky . Only a DNA test can tell who the true father is.

• 4 weeks ago

An ovulation test can't tell you if you just finished ovulating.  That's not how they work.  If she used reliable birth control with the cheat guy, it's unlikely it's his but not 100% impossible.  She'll need a DNA test.

She doesn't want her fiance to know she cheated.  That's lovely. She wants to marry him but doesn't think he's worthy of knowing who he's marrying.  She's an immature jerk. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.