B&B fans do you think Thomas is dead?

I don't; I think he was in the guy in the hazmat suit that told Hope to leave the room. There weren't any fragments or residue in the tank either.

• Kathy

Probably not. No one really dies on a soap opera, because they always come back to life.

• No, they will not let him die, cuase they need to continue to storyline  as always. Otherwise the show will be boring.  I do have to tell ppl this but that person who answered by the letter K does not watch this soap opera.

and she shouldn't be answering these questions ..sorry.

• audrey

Probably not. I hope so though. I hate that character, and don't even like the guy who plays him. But bad guys never die! Lol

Though this is one of the most gruesome storyines I've seen on a soap opera; I believe Thomas is NOT dead. And, it's all part of his plan to take down the Logan's. I'm actually sick of Brooke and Hope always focused on what they want and getting it. I'm team Thomas, for now anyway.  I think they were actually done with the acid part of the project (to clean the clothes washer parts). The phat was then filled with water. I argee, I think Thomas was the man in the hazmat suit too.

yes there were chemicals in the vat....He never tried to get out but todays' episode was ruined due to the hearings.

• Sandra S.

I know! I'm going to see if I can watch the missed episode (s) on Demand or CBS.com.