Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Which is more selfish....Aries, Leo or Cancer?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Glo
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I have to say Cancer.  My dad and brother are a Leo and Aries.  Both of these men would give anyone the shirt off their back.

• 4 weeks ago

Although I am a cancer, I will give my vote for Leo. Lions are very altruistic if they love or accept you.

Cancer e is not inconstancy as Aries just because his mood changes of the change of lunar phases. Today is one, tomorrow is another ... 

• 4 weeks ago

Not people born under cancer, being that cancers is the ''mother'' of the zodiac (caring,provider and protector) So either Leo people which are very self centered and want attention or Aires. I'd throw in Scorpios and Capricorns there too.

• 1 month ago

Aries selfish by impulse 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

as much as i hate cancers, it has to be leo without question. the most important person in their life is themself, and they consider everyone else below them. leos are the definition of selfish.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If I was a Cancer, I’d be the most

shellfish.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

I would definitely say that Leos are. They love to celebrate themselves. Cancers are nurturing and Aries are loyal and affectionate. Not that I believe in this stuff though.

• 1 month ago

i would go with cancer tbh,, 

• 1 month ago

No difference at all: Astrology is bunk.

• 1 month ago

i dont understand the whole "stars and birth month" thing, if your born in april 'youre an aries' i just see it as i was born in april

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.