Why do I feel like that trump is never going to get impeached and will win re-election, even though it's been proven that he's a criminal?

• Mike L

The right supports him regardless of what he does. The left tends to actually think about their candidates. It's part of the reason I think Hillary lost. Quite a few liberals voted third party. I wish more people would start going for what they think is the best candidate rather than voting against someone.

• Will B

It has????

What court of law did this?

When?

Yes, there is a very good possibility he will remain President, for good or for ill.

Btw..I AGREE that he broke campaign finance law by pressuring Ukraine, but not because a bunch of people are willing to testify to it.

He pretty much admitted to it himself.

I think that at the time he may not have understood it to be an illegal act.  

I give it a 50/50 chance he will be impeached and a 90% chance he will be re-elected.

Oh, he will be impeached, don't worry about that. But he could also be re-elected. Not bc he is popular or bc he's doing a good job but just bc his supporters live in the right places. The tyranny of the minority, you know.

• I'm relieved that he'll die before Christmas and I'll be able to say nice things about him at his funeral. I'd better start inventing some.

• Ro

Where's the proof. It really is that simple, sweetie. Just present hard evidence of a crime. Not hearsay or opinion.

• Ro

Sweetie. EVIDENCE. That's what you need and there is none

what proof do you have that he has committed a crime as president?

• Ro

Gay bunny butthole has "FEELINGS"  but no EVIDENCE