Why people says "puppies = chick magnet"? Specially in USA? Does these pups have more power than any good looking guy?(Read bio)?

They say, like, that puppies can attract women more strongly than any man. The guy can be ugly, and like, if he only gets a puppy, he can get women. Is this real or is it just irony? Because until today, I tried this experience, and I was unsuccessful as many people say.

A guy with a dog (assuming it's his own) is telegraphing that he cares about something other than himself. He's responsible enough to keep another living being alive. He earns enough to cover vet bills and grooming. It isn't the dog itself but what it represents that attracts women.

That's not just something people say, it's a cold hard scientific fact.

When my wife brought our yellow Lab home, he was 8 weeks old.  Yellow Labradors are the textbook cute puppies, and our guy was a runt of the litter.  Forget attracting girls, this dog caused f**king riots everywhere he went.  I would walk him around the block, and girls would literally slam on their brakes and jump out of their vehicles to pet him.  When I took him to the local mall, well... picture an igloo of females (all ages) with a leash sticking out of it.  

And if you think a puppy works, wait until you walk in public holding a cute baby.  If a puppy is dynamite, a baby is the friggin' nuclear bomb.

• Silton3 weeks agoReport

I never seen people jump out of their veicles, stop what they're doing just for a puppy. 

what do you think?

• Silton3 weeks agoReport

I think it works, there are a lot of puppy-obsessed women, but there are also women who are detached. But this "puppy obsession" occurs more in the US.