Boyfriend hinting at marriage?

We’ve been together almost 2 years.

We have a baby boy together. (We got pregnant pretty soon, accidentally)

We went out of town to Florida to visit my family. He made over 5 comments/slight jokes about marriage.

He said “we should just get married and come home and tell the kids!” (I have 2 daughters from a previous relationship)

Then made a joke that he set money aside for a wedding. Then we had small talk about  where it would be etc.

And I mentioned wanting family pics done this year and he jokingly said that would be our wedding pics at the same time.

Is he hinting he could see a future with me? Just last year the talk of marriage spooked him. Lol

Sounds like it. Either that or he's messing with you. But you're already so far down the road into married life that it hardly matters. Making it official will give you some tax breaks and inheritance rights but once you had the kid with him you were already tied to him for life anyway. I'll never understand why some people think getting married is somehow more serious than having a baby.

• Dave

Why hide as anon? makes you look like a troll.

• sarah4 weeks agoReport

This is my first time using it? Not a troll