Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Did you know it takes 10,000 gallons of water to make an ounce of hamburger meat?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Marduk
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It takes 3,300 to make a pound of chocolate, your point is? Oh, I know, you lie to prove you are vegan. It takes about 1,700 gallons, ya know! Chocolate is more, quit eating it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Are you stupid?  That 10,000 gallons goes through something called the water cycle.  It evaporates, rises into the atmosphere and falls again as rain where it will be used again to make another ounce of hamburger meat.  Before you finish your science lesson for the day water vapor has 100 times the heat trapping effect in the atmosphere than the carbon dioxide boogeyman the climate cultists have invented.

• marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Atmospheric water cycles through fairly rapidly  and depends on temperature for concentration.  CO2 keeps growing and takes decades to cycle out of the atmosphere.  Increased CO2 will increase atmospheric water concentration for decades to come.  You need to dig deeper into the science.

• 4 weeks ago

It kills 4 billion tree branches to vote for a republicon.

• 4 weeks ago

So what if it is true? Are you suggesting Social Darwinism is true, like the El Paso shooter did?

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ro
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You think hamburgers are made of water?

• 4 weeks ago

112.  Just a bit off

• David
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That's why I prefer veal.  Less resources used.

• lol, thats cold.  but funny  *petting a veal cow chained to his desk, even now*  (I call her "Ymummy")

• 4 weeks ago

So?  That is not all at once and it gets recycled naturally.  It is not like it is lost.

I also doubt your number but that is immaterial since what I said above applies if it is significantly more or significantly less.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, Did you know the mayor of Lima, Ohio is David J. Berger

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.