Is it normal i don't like to leave the house?
I go out and it's cold and raining and people are everywhere with their dogs and it's like a motorway with noise and people I don't want to know want me to stand there and talk about nothing when I'm out to walk, I hate where I live.
- SparkyLv 611 months agoFavourite answer
I'm always saying that it's too peopley outside
- Little Big ManLv 711 months ago
Well, maybe it is but by the sound of things you may be suffering from Agerfoba, my friend.
- RetroBeauLv 711 months ago
it could send you insane it's okay to have a break from people but don't be one of those trolls who do nothing with their life.
- 11 months ago
yes but if you don't go out every once in a while it is bad
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- KathyLv 711 months ago
It is not normal at all.
- Mama KimamaLv 711 months ago
It's normal for you. Maybe not for the rest of us.
- Anonymous11 months ago
That sounds quite nice to be honest.