Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Do you eat your main meal of the day at lunchtime or in the evening?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • carrie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

I eat my main meal at lunchtime.

• In the evening hun.

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

In the evening. I barely eat a breakfast or lunch on weekdays because of the drugs I take to help me focus at work, but once I get home and the meds wear off I get very hungry from smoking marijuana so I eat a lot in the evening

• Sparky
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Usually of an evening.

Sometimes I will have a big lunch and an easy dinner though.

I tend to visit all you can eat places for lunch rather than dinner because it is cheaper.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I mainly eat it early evening my friend.

• 4 weeks ago

My schedule and eating habits are so out of whack I really haven't had a main meal or a meal in general in so long.

• 4 weeks ago

My eating habits have been a little out the window for a few months but, I'm trying to get back on track.

• Matt85
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

More often in the evening. I don't usually get hungry until then lol.

• 4 weeks ago

Most days, in the evening. Occasionally, a later lunch will mean just a snack in the evening.

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Neither. Breakfast.

• steve
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I often work nights so when I finish work it would be breakfast time for most people. But time for me to have a big meal before going to bed.

Sometimes if I get home before my girlfriend goes out for her day shift at 7:30 am she is eating cornflakes and dinking coffee. I am eating Pizza and drinking beer.

Depends on my shift when I eat my main meal.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.