Why does she never text first, is she interested?

So for context my friend was scrolling past his social media and I noticed a girl that caught my eye like she is really cute. So I asked for her snapchat and we started talking. I was surprised to find she found me cute as well plus we have a lot of similar interests. Whenever we text or snap each other she is always putting "x" on the end as well as using emojis, using extra letters on the end of words like for example "heyyy". We often text till about midnight where one of us will usually fall asleep.

Perhaps she has a life. This'll be important in case you ever do end up dating her because it means she'll be able to pay half on your dates and if you marry her won't end up being a financial drain on you.

• Dave

So? How about you find a real girl. One you can actually touch? Social media "dating" is for losers.