Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 weeks ago

My friend and I most likely will be hanging Friday night.  Will Trump be out of office by then hopefully?

I want to drink a toast that he’s out of all our lives forever.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Okay, this is just my own thoughts, but I bet you a dollar that even if he's found guilty, somehow, someway, nothing will come of this. Now, if a Democrat President did what he did, they'd probably hang that guy from the highest tree.

• xyzzy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Of you think that Trump will be out of office anytime soon I doubt that you are old enough to drink. Either that or you have no idea what is involved with impeachment.

• 4 weeks ago

You'd better stay at home, then. The impeachment process is in its beginning stage.

• 4 weeks ago

Then what? Ya going to let the elite take over again? I heard HC is getting restless and thinking of standing again, wow! If she gets in she's gonna have some fantastic hubby support. ;-)

Would he be the FIRST LADY? How did I keep a straight face while typing that?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No he won't so drink heavily.

• 4 weeks ago

No, you have five more years to wait

• Mier
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Get ready because Donald Trump will be in office for another 4 years come 2020.

I feel its unpatriotic to not support the POTUS. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.