I came out as a lesbian to  my mom a year ago and she did not like it.?

Can my mom threaten to put me out if I see my gf? I just finished 4 year college and looking for work. 

most colleges have placement services take advantage of them. Every State in the U S has an Employment Service, use it. Your mother can put you out if she chooses to do so, but legally she can't prevent you from seeing your girlfriend.So get a job, get an apartment, get a girlfriend and get going

• reme_1

You better be prepared for your mom to act badly. Get a job fast. Fast. Make enough even if it only covers a room. You don't want to end up on the street. Get some info from PFLAG.org for your mom. They are a wonderful support group made up mostly of parents with LGBT kids who reach out to other parents.

You're an adult apparently. Your mom is not obligated to feed and house you. Her house, her rules. You'd best be serious about looking for work. Can't you move in with your girlfriend?

Its your life not of your mother. Do whatever you want you are a grown person now. She still must love you cause you are her child 

She can because presumably, you're over 18 (if finishing your 4-year college degree).

I think Mommy Dearest is just disappointed because she's afraid she will never be a grandmother! Explain to her that lesbians have children too!

Sure she can. The law says you're old enough to take care of yourself.