Should I get my gf jewlery or a vibrator?

My gf of 6months, by the time xmas comes, sent me a list. There were make up, toiletries and a specific piece of jewelry and vibrater on the list. We say we love each other and have intentions of being together for a while. So my question is should I buy her one of the big tickets items?which one? Or should I get one for now and and for valentine's day or her birthday if so which one. I'm not opposed to getting her any of these things. As for the vibrater, we do use it sometimes on her together. And I kind of do fall under that category of would she still want me even though she can use that vibration for her pleasure. 

She has said I dont make her orgasm and the vibratier gets her to that level faster than my tounge or penis can.

I also have some sentimental gifts / cutesy gifts I had in mind.pics of us inside jokes etc...

Ps:I already bought her a piece of jewelry that I haven't given after a influx of money. 

We have a budget of $250

You should be more concerned that she presented you with a list at all. Unless you two are just rolling in disposable income and she's planning to spend the same on you you're being taken advantage of.

Get her vibrating jewellery.  Two birds, one stone.  Win-win for everybody.

Seriously... been with her six months and she gave you a list?  She better be putting out on a regular basis, and she better have no problem with swallowing.

Source(s): "I think our relationship will be permanent for a really long time." - An ex girlfriend of mine
  • Mikey

Yeah, not really buying this................

• God

A big vibrating dildo would be my choice.

Never heard of someone getting a vibrator for Christmas. Get her a decent gift which she won't be embarrassed to open if her family or other people are around. The vibrator can just be a private surprise between the two of you. Not sure why anyone would buy a gf a vibrator for a holiday?

6 months dating and you've received a list of what you're supposed to buy her for Christmas AND a budget of $250. Are you guy rich and very young? What? Neither the list nor that BIG budget fall into the normal range at all. Does she do this with her other friends too? I don't know anyone who does that.

• Linda

Get her both and she will be ecstatic. 

• R L

good answer Linda!!!!