How bad is this?

I'm a 16 yr old guy and I love looking at school girls. I have gotten myself their uniforms. Thats a winter skirt and a summer dress. And even the schools netball uniform. I used to rub my penis on them and pretend I was having relations with girls at my school. And even looking at their pictures in the uniforms. I them put it on and it turns me on more. Imagining im the girl. I now have panties and a bra and i get dressed up and I have best orgasms. How much help do I need. Ik this is fu**ed

Don't worry about it, these things happen.

• reme_1

You need to talk to a therapist.

• Dr. D

Being a 16 yr old guy who loves looking at school girls is actually pretty healthy. 

Having a fetish for girls uniforms is a little troublesome, but fetishes are really common for males. That shouldn't adversely affect your life. 

Fantasizing that you're a girl and crossdressing for sexual fulfillment will affect your life in many ways. Most likely this means that your brain is hardwired to release feel-good neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and others) when you feminize yourself. Most likely this condition will be with you all your life and you will not be able to achieve sexual climax without it. The condition is believed to be innate and immutable. The good news is that you still can control it, and it doesn't have to control you. Set your own limits and try to stay within your boundaries. Everyone has their own demons and so do you. However, you are not alone there are many others like yourself, perhaps about 5% of the male population. Crossdressers take many, many different forms. Get in contact with others: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/

Thats quite a story. What sport is "netball" ?

Wait so you're a FTM but you like girls?

Are you lesbian as well as FTM?

Your story is so filled with holes, I'm sure even you don't believe a word you're saying!

"I have best orgasms"

Not bad at all.

Pretty much par for the course.

• Emma

Why???

Really, WHY, did I just read your fantasies.

• Cogito

You're a guy called Kate?  Oooookay.  You need psychiatric help.  Rather urgently.