How can I put my 6 year old son to sleep?
He has testicular cancer.
- RichardLv 44 weeks agoFavorite Answer
Call Dr. Kevorkian
- USAFisnumber1Lv 74 weeks ago
General anesthesia, remove the testicle. Give him chemo. Hope for the best.
- Country GIRLLv 74 weeks ago
What type cancer does this little fellow have? Seminoma, teratoma , embryonal or carcinoma?
- STEPHENLv 74 weeks ago
I smell BS. The chances of a 6 year old having testicular cancer are infinitesimally small.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 4 weeks ago
Try using Nyquil or get some prescription sleep enhancers if you want him to sleep better.
- Lord BaconLv 74 weeks ago
Testicular cancer is easily cured in most cases. Treatment can affect the development of pre-teens but even that can be overcome with medications.