Do you ask more questions than you give answers?

I try to give more answers

A question allows for discussion. 

I answer more questions than I ask questions. 

If I ask a question, it is for the lulz

No that idea died really quickly for me - since asking questions costs points. 

I think when I first started here (2006) I ran out of points doing that... 

As well I've also reached my daily limit of answering questions although - I'm not sure if that limit exists anymore or not.

Yes. I suppose I do.

when i ask questions they will have evidence and an explanation will be sufficient..and trust i would much rather lose with the truth than to accept any lie no matter how small the truth can be forgiven a lie cannot...im a big believer in body language and know in your heart your eyes will give you away everytime

no......the other way around

yes.....................

• Sparky

No, the opposite.

I can never remember the questions I thought of and just end up answering questions.

No, I answer more questions than I ask

No, not anymore. I used to post a lot of questions on here. I stopped doing that because of the reporter trolls. You don't often see me post questions on here anymore. I'll still do it once in a great while. I answer more questions than I ask.