Do you ask more questions than you give answers?

71 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I try to give more answers

• 1 month ago

A question allows for discussion. 

I answer more questions than I ask questions. 

If I ask a question, it is for the lulz

• 1 month ago

No that idea died really quickly for me - since asking questions costs points. 

I think when I first started here (2006) I ran out of points doing that... 

As well I've also reached my daily limit of answering questions although - I'm not sure if that limit exists anymore or not.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. I suppose I do.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

when i ask questions they will have evidence and an explanation will be sufficient..and trust i would much rather lose with the truth than to accept any lie no matter how small the truth can be forgiven a lie cannot...im a big believer in body language and know in your heart your eyes will give you away everytime

• Cap'n. America
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Id rather be proven wrong than get 8 boot lickers just to agree for best answer. 

• 1 month ago

no......the other way around

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes.....................

• Sparky
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No, the opposite.

I can never remember the questions I thought of and just end up answering questions.

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No, I answer more questions than I ask

• 1 month ago

No, not anymore. I used to post a lot of questions on here. I stopped doing that because of the reporter trolls. You don't often see me post questions on here anymore. I'll still do it once in a great while. I answer more questions than I ask.

• Cap'n. America
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

What is often not "popular" is the truth that can be proven., Not rumor's or colloquialisms that are passed and abused. If people would Think and Google  before posting, 33% of BS answers would disappear. Maybe, 70%. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.