When YouTube shows ads do you watch them or skip ad?

I normally watch ad when it's interesting.

I always skip ads. If you let ads play, you are selling your information to Google.

• Ducky

You’re doing that simply by having a google account 

• AAAJ

I just skip it those ads. Don't like to disturb the continuity of my video  

We have enough ads...no click for me.

I skip the ads if possible but if not I watch them

YouTube ad is a promotional ad, that businesses advertise to promote their business and pay to show on social platforms and Google. When we clicking on it youtube and other inter mediator charge the money from businesses. So we have only click on it, if we have interest for them.  

I use AdBlock Plus or uBlock Origin on my PCs at home so I never see preroll ads. On videos that have integrated ads, I just skip them.

• Ducky

I have YouTube Premium so I don't get ads anymore but when I didn't, it would depend on the ad. Most are trash and get instantly skipped but if you have an interesting ad then I'll watch it

• Dze

its aggravating as hell .. youtube has become commercialized and is about as worthless as regular tv anymore ..

i don't see them thanks to an adblocker. i hate ads.

It has to be really interesting which most of the time it's not