Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesChevrolet · 3 weeks ago

Swedish murderer Kristoffer Johansson who killed and dismembered his ex girlfriend is to be transferred to women's prison. Thoughts?

Because he's getting a sex change and legally changed his name to "Kim Marie Johansson" whilst in prison.

Attachment image

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

The crazy part about these stories is that the prisoner doesn't even have to get a sex change operation. Pre-ops are routinely transferred (this is happening all over Europe) simply for identifying as a woman.

I've read stories about male-on-female rapists who later identify as a woman. Some of these people are seeking refuge in women's shelters too, and harassing the women there.

Don't forget about Katie Dolatowski, the transgender who rapes little girls in the public loo.

• @arther, If that's the case then female pedos and rapists should also get castrated and have their clit and vulva sliced off with a sharp blade.

• 3 weeks ago

Thoughts? I have none. Don't care.

• 3 weeks ago

The women there can beat him to death.

No problem.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

My thought is "Why in hell did this idiot post this in the Chevrolet forum?"

EPIC FAIL

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I don't see the problem, it's not like he can hurt any female prisoners there with the guards watching.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I can't find a single article on this person from a reputable news source; do you have one?

• 3 weeks ago

Some people change (bad pun) and should be given some chances

• Lili
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I couldn't care less what the Swedes do with their criminals.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

He's probably safer in a women's prison.

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

haa ha gaming the liberals game

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

who paid for the operation? 

• Trey3 weeks agoReport

The state, this isn't the first time a story like this has broken.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.