Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesChevrolet · 9 months ago

Swedish murderer Kristoffer Johansson who killed and dismembered his ex girlfriend is to be transferred to women's prison. Thoughts?

Because he's getting a sex change and legally changed his name to "Kim Marie Johansson" whilst in prison.

The crazy part about these stories is that the prisoner doesn't even have to get a sex change operation. Pre-ops are routinely transferred (this is happening all over Europe) simply for identifying as a woman.

I've read stories about male-on-female rapists who later identify as a woman. Some of these people are seeking refuge in women's shelters too, and harassing the women there.

Don't forget about Katie Dolatowski, the transgender who rapes little girls in the public loo.

Thoughts? I have none. Don't care.

The women there can beat him to death.

No problem.

My thought is "Why in hell did this idiot post this in the Chevrolet forum?"

EPIC FAIL

I don't see the problem, it's not like he can hurt any female prisoners there with the guards watching.

I can't find a single article on this person from a reputable news source; do you have one?

Some people change (bad pun) and should be given some chances

• Lili

I couldn't care less what the Swedes do with their criminals.

• Leo

He's probably safer in a women's prison.

• RockIt

haa ha gaming the liberals game

• Sandy

who paid for the operation?