Do hikers carry a knapsack in case they get tired?
- anandLv 58 months ago
Yes, they could have a nap inside a sack.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 78 months ago
Yes, that's what's inside.....a pillow and blanket.....for short naps.
- Adullah MLv 78 months ago
After they change tire, they would have left that bugger sleeping around.
- Holo HoloLv 78 months ago
You think you're groovy and far out, don't you? What kind of "kick' you on son?
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- PronkLv 78 months ago
Yes,& games for the children,RR..
To prevent a KID-NAPPING..🤔
- ChaiTeaLv 68 months ago
Yes. That would be their intention.
- Laughing BOYLv 78 months ago
Im more KNOWN for CARRYING a SNACK PACK........😂😂😂😂
- Big KahunaLv 78 months ago
Yes,and they carry a car door so that if they get too hot,they can let the window down.
- Little Big ManLv 78 months ago
Yes, they are well known for it too.
- 8 months ago
They're also better for carrying school supplies than messenger or other shoulder bags. ... Backpacks can't be beat for helping you to stay organized. ... or carry your books in a messenger bag, you may end up leaning to one side to offset ... A backpack with a metal frame like the ones hikers use may give you more support ...