Do you think it would be helpful if Yahoo made it clear which one of our 'questions' we have already picked a 'Best Answer' for?

I have dozens of questions going back 8 months now that I have yet to pick a 'Best Answer' for. And it would take me forever to go through them. I used to. But now it's too much bother. [Even though I would like to do it] A simply 'tick mark' near the question letting us know would make things so much easier!

• .

Sure, some would find that useful. You can make that suggestion here https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010 where someone from Yahoo will see it and perhaps gather feedback on it (that's how some of the other changes on the site came about). 

No,the asker should award a BA in a timely manner.

• Laredo

Seems like a good idea a tick box, or even a reminder email to advise the user to select the best answer.  If your questions are 8 months old then I would not bother about it too much, hardly anyone seems to choose a best answer to their question.

Years ago the user only had a certain time to choose their own best answer and then it went to the public vote, sadly that facility has been withdrawn so questions just have to sit in the lists without a best answer chosen.

• canadacraig

Yes. I thought that was best too. Almost every time someone changes something - it's for the worse. 

If I had questions dating back 8 months I would delete the account and never returned bro. I like to think of myself as a game player, I play the game. And that is, giving BA's to someone out there who has taken time out to answer my questions. I appreciate that.

I think it would be helpful if people like you gave the best answers in a timely manner more people would not be leaving this site.  Over 50% of the questions never give the best answer because they are too lazy just like you.  Next, you will be complaining why no one answers your questions.