Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 11 months ago

What size jumper would my mum be?

Need to know buying her a jumper for Christmas.

She is 5 feet 2 inches tall, small chest,

she isn't skinny but she isn't fat either just average.

what size jumper do you think she would be? I was thinking a 10 or 12 maybe?

thanks for your help

Probably about that. Sizes do vary between stores as well. Generally sizes in youth trend type shops come up smaller, and sizes in places that cater to a more middle-aged demographic are bigger. Probably a 10 in M&S and a 12 in New Look, at a guess. You could check a few labels from the laundry.

Possibility of being a big jumper

... eligible orders. Buy Doggie Style Store Red I Love My Mom Mum Mommy Mummy Mother Dog Pet Cat Hoodie Hooded Jumper Sweater Hoody Size XS at Amazon UK. ... The measurements for our clothing range should be taken as follows:.

When mom is not looking, or not home, look at size tags in her current clothes to see if any show a size.

• d

Best to try and find out her size. Otherwise, be sure you keep the receipt in case it's needs exchanging.

8..................................