This question is for vegans please.  Would you consider to buy meat/eggs etc for your family/friends who aren't vegan? If they're not?

I'm doing a school project 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I would, yes. I have vegan relatives and they don't care if i eat meat at their house.

• Beth
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I cook meat dishes for family members and friends, when they are invited to my home for dinner.  However, I don't eat any of the meat dishes that I make.  

• Louis
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have more than considered it. I have done it. but i rarely shop for others but in special circumstances. However, if i had to do ti reguarly - that might become an issue. 

• Wendigo
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Not an unreasonable position to take.

• 1 month ago

school project? yes u obviously need school...........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hi Affaf, here's an answer that's meant to help you.

You've posted a lot of questions that, really, sound silly and then said that you're doing a school project.

Here's what you should do: use something like, “Vegan Survey” as a “question” and in the “details” number each question you want to ask. For example, 

1/ Would you encourage other people to become vegan.

2/ Will vegans ever dominate the world.

etc.

Then post in the Vegetarian and Vegan section or in the Polls and Surveys section. That way you’ll get answers from individual vegans on everything you want to know. That's better than, for example, getting an answer to your first question from a couple of people, then the answer to your second question from a different couple of people and different people again for every other question you ask.

@ wendigo, there's a subsection of Entertainment and Music called Polls and Surveys. The clue's in the name - it's meant for polls and surveys.

• Wendigo
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

In general Yahoo Answers is not a place for that type of surveys.  I've seen a fair number taken down as being considered as chat.

• 1 month ago

Only if they give me the money, I won't buy the stuff with my own money.

• Wendigo
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

That's not totally out of reason to have set as a policy.

• 1 month ago

Of course. It’s important to respect other’s beliefs to gain respect for your own.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.