This question is for vegans please.  Would you consider to buy meat/eggs etc for your family/friends who aren't vegan? If they're not?

I'm doing a school project 

I would, yes. I have vegan relatives and they don't care if i eat meat at their house.

• Beth

I cook meat dishes for family members and friends, when they are invited to my home for dinner.  However, I don't eat any of the meat dishes that I make.  

• Louis

I have more than considered it. I have done it. but i rarely shop for others but in special circumstances. However, if i had to do ti reguarly - that might become an issue. 

• Wendigo

Not an unreasonable position to take.

school project? yes u obviously need school...........

Hi Affaf, here's an answer that's meant to help you.

You've posted a lot of questions that, really, sound silly and then said that you're doing a school project.

Here's what you should do: use something like, “Vegan Survey” as a “question” and in the “details” number each question you want to ask. For example, 

1/ Would you encourage other people to become vegan.

2/ Will vegans ever dominate the world.

etc.

Then post in the Vegetarian and Vegan section or in the Polls and Surveys section. That way you’ll get answers from individual vegans on everything you want to know. That's better than, for example, getting an answer to your first question from a couple of people, then the answer to your second question from a different couple of people and different people again for every other question you ask.

@ wendigo, there's a subsection of Entertainment and Music called Polls and Surveys. The clue's in the name - it's meant for polls and surveys.

• Wendigo

In general Yahoo Answers is not a place for that type of surveys.  I've seen a fair number taken down as being considered as chat.

Only if they give me the money, I won't buy the stuff with my own money.

• Wendigo

That's not totally out of reason to have set as a policy.

Of course. It’s important to respect other’s beliefs to gain respect for your own.