Australia is full of foreigners?

Rarely hear an Australian accent anymore.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

33 percent of the country is foreign born.

• dj
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Yes the aborigines have been saying that for a couple of hundred years.

• 4 weeks ago

The Australian government has unveiled a proposal to force new migrants to live outside Sydney and Melbourne.

• 1 month ago

Worst accent is the Indian accent especially when they call you mate. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes, ever since the English arrived.

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, yeah. All the white people are foreigners. Native Australians are black. 

• amy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I actually grew up with that experience however that was not the majorities experience. Funny, I could understand varying accents of mixed slavic, greek, italian, Maltese,german, scottish, Kiwi, filipino and lastly mostly irish excluding my own grandfather. Never had a clue what the hell he ever said ever. Bless him. hes dead now. But never knew what he was saying. Had to constantly do my best with watching facial expressions and body langauge and guess whether to reply with yes, no, uh huh, okay, thanks. That was the full extent of my vocab with my own grandfather. But he was always happy chatting away so yeah. I could understand everyone else on that side fine but him including relatives who still live in Ireland. actually I lied I once made out "could be a movie star" but that was it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Over 1,2  millions chinese  in 2016  and counting  arriving by  the thousands since  so yes

• 1 month ago

Yes they're called White People

• 1 month ago

Welcome to the joys of a multi-cultural society.

Source(s): Many pompous years
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.