Australia is full of foreigners?

Rarely hear an Australian accent anymore.

Favorite Answer

33 percent of the country is foreign born.

• dj

Yes the aborigines have been saying that for a couple of hundred years.

The Australian government has unveiled a proposal to force new migrants to live outside Sydney and Melbourne.

Worst accent is the Indian accent especially when they call you mate. 

Yes, ever since the English arrived.

• Orla C

Well, yeah. All the white people are foreigners. Native Australians are black. 

• amy

I actually grew up with that experience however that was not the majorities experience. Funny, I could understand varying accents of mixed slavic, greek, italian, Maltese,german, scottish, Kiwi, filipino and lastly mostly irish excluding my own grandfather. Never had a clue what the hell he ever said ever. Bless him. hes dead now. But never knew what he was saying. Had to constantly do my best with watching facial expressions and body langauge and guess whether to reply with yes, no, uh huh, okay, thanks. That was the full extent of my vocab with my own grandfather. But he was always happy chatting away so yeah. I could understand everyone else on that side fine but him including relatives who still live in Ireland. actually I lied I once made out "could be a movie star" but that was it.

Over 1,2  millions chinese  in 2016  and counting  arriving by  the thousands since  so yes

Yes they're called White People

Welcome to the joys of a multi-cultural society.

Source(s): Many pompous years