Why would a woman have her head pointing in my direction while her eyes are looking away from me?

Something very odd that I’ve not seen in a woman before. She had her head in my direction while her eyes were looking in the direction people were eating, not the other side where the shops were.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Sparky
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe she was spying on somebody eating

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are right.  Most people would run across the street to avoid you, including running into traffic, based on your wish to be a modern day Hitler:  "My agenda is to wipe out masculinity from the face of the earth. Masculinity is the bane of of society that needs the be eradicated, future generations ‘educated’, etc   I also want that Hitler-like status where everyone pledges their allegiance to me and my organisation."

Is  Hoppers Crossing Secondary College (High School · Elementary School) aware of your past?  Well, they are now!  It's YOUR choice to post your entire life on the open Internet.

And, yes, I was an abused child, and I think all pedophiles should be jailed for life.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She was afraid of being turned into a pillar of salt if she looked into the eyes of a confessed pedophile.  How do I know you're a convicted pedophile?  You post you are.  Remember?

• Linda
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Maybe she had been looking at you but turned her eyes away out of shyness the minute you noticed her?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.