Why would a woman have her head pointing in my direction while her eyes are looking away from me?

Something very odd that I’ve not seen in a woman before. She had her head in my direction while her eyes were looking in the direction people were eating, not the other side where the shops were.

• Sparky
    Favorite Answer

Maybe she was spying on somebody eating

You are right.  Most people would run across the street to avoid you, including running into traffic, based on your wish to be a modern day Hitler:  "My agenda is to wipe out masculinity from the face of the earth. Masculinity is the bane of of society that needs the be eradicated, future generations ‘educated’, etc   I also want that Hitler-like status where everyone pledges their allegiance to me and my organisation."

Is  Hoppers Crossing Secondary College (High School · Elementary School) aware of your past?  Well, they are now!  It's YOUR choice to post your entire life on the open Internet.

And, yes, I was an abused child, and I think all pedophiles should be jailed for life.

She was afraid of being turned into a pillar of salt if she looked into the eyes of a confessed pedophile.  How do I know you're a convicted pedophile?  You post you are.  Remember?

• Linda

Maybe she had been looking at you but turned her eyes away out of shyness the minute you noticed her?