Would you ever play old games console  (ps1, ps2, SNES) for the nostalgia?

I've got a genuine Atari remake console!

YES.. I actually built a gaming emulater using a RASPBERRY PI 3 and have RASPBERRY PIE on it with around 2,000 plus games including SNES, CAPCOM, SEGA, ATARI 2600, plus many others... LOVE it more then my PS3 or 4 and play it much more as the classic games especially two player couch potato games are great.

yep I am still playing digimon world 1, 3 and hervest moon back to nature on my ps1 even though i have ps4

I do, my gaming PC has emulators for all the aforementioned systems, and I play all the time

• SRΛSC

Sure, why not? Based on the Success of NES, SNES Classics (& the like)

• Will

All of the time. I have a Nintendo 64, PS, and PS2. I even have my family's old Sony Trinitron that I play the retros on. Hearing clear sounds of the games takes away from the nostalgia and many HD tvs are too powerful for the old graphics and warp the image's colors. 

All the time.  I've been playing games since the Atari/Intellivision era and will go back to play older games when I'm in the mood.

Before DQ XI came out on Switch earlier this year, I played through the first DQ game (the GBC release) and streamed most of it on my YouTube channel.

ya i bought a gaming laptop at the beginning of this year just to have enough power for a ps2 emulator. ive barely even touched it since march but i spent those whole 2 months playing burnout, sly cooper, nfs and some others. they are pretty boring compared to modern games but still good to play games that were considered the best and before gaming was permanently ruined by capitalism and online gaming

Most certainly. My PS2 is damaged but I figured I can repair it.

I haven't finished MGS2 Sons of Liberty and MK Armageddon.