Would you ever play old games console  (ps1, ps2, SNES) for the nostalgia?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

yep I am still playing digimon world 1, 3 and hervest moon back to nature on my ps1 even though i have ps4

• 3 weeks ago

I do, my gaming PC has emulators for all the aforementioned systems, and I play all the time

• SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Sure, why not? Based on the Success of NES, SNES Classics (& the like)

• Will
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

All of the time. I have a Nintendo 64, PS, and PS2. I even have my family's old Sony Trinitron that I play the retros on. Hearing clear sounds of the games takes away from the nostalgia and many HD tvs are too powerful for the old graphics and warp the image's colors. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

All the time.  I've been playing games since the Atari/Intellivision era and will go back to play older games when I'm in the mood.

Before DQ XI came out on Switch earlier this year, I played through the first DQ game (the GBC release) and streamed most of it on my YouTube channel.

• Jay
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

ya i bought a gaming laptop at the beginning of this year just to have enough power for a ps2 emulator. ive barely even touched it since march but i spent those whole 2 months playing burnout, sly cooper, nfs and some others. they are pretty boring compared to modern games but still good to play games that were considered the best and before gaming was permanently ruined by capitalism and online gaming

• 4 weeks ago

Most certainly. My PS2 is damaged but I figured I can repair it.

I haven't finished MGS2 Sons of Liberty and MK Armageddon.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.