Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do the stupid liberals hate the working people who are rich? So you are bad just because you make more than the rest?

I've never understood the stupid liberals who hate the rich. Just because my work is either more valuable, more important or more profitable than the rest, that makes me a bad person? Why do liberals believe the rich are not working people? You can be a lawyer, doctor, etc and have alot of clients, alot of work, and consequently alot of income, why do the stupid liberals hate you for this? NEVER EVER have I understood the reason why liberals want to overtax the rich, imagine you are middle class and want to upgrade to upper class, the stupid liberals will do anything they can to stop you. They don't want you to have a nice house or a nice car, they hate it. Why?

They don't those who actually do work. They hate the lazy people who got rich by cheating or stealing. Who, unfortunately, tend to be richer than those who do work hard.

The rich in the U.S. are not overtaxes, and are undertaxed compared to almost anywhere else, and compared to historical levels of taxation.

... asks the blue coward. I forgive you because I know that's just your stage 4 syphilis talking. 

• humpty

You don't seem to understand what rich is. As an ER nurse I made close to a hundred thousand dollars most years, thanks to overtime. Nonetheless, I made more money from the investments in my trust fund. Those of us without wealthy family trust funds can never hope to achieve the kind of wealth that makes you "rich."

Now who is stupid?

• 1 month agoReport

Your investments were not free.  You or your parents had to work to get that money in first place, then invest it.

Lots of liberals are in fact doctors and lawyers and engineers. Your premise is incorrect. 

You can increase your wealth, liberals don't have a problem with upward mobility. Wealthy people pay a higher tax rate because an increase in the tax rate does not significantly affect their quality of life. Many wealthy people in the US afford to have nice houses, take several vacations a year, as well as a plethora of nice stuff, this has been the reality regardless of whether a Republican or Democrat is president, so relax. 

Why do the stupid conservatives antagonize other political beliefs? Just because you're hateful and uneducated doesn't make you better than the rest!

In all seriousness, you should try being a bit less bias. Get off google. Go somewhere else. Realize that it's not all about "liberal bad, conservative good." You'll probably be happier. Or, if you hate it that much, actually do your research and try to do something about it, instead of using Yahoo Answers as your own personal therapist. You bum.

Because they're the stupid liberals? Fortunately, there are very, very few stupid liberals.

They don't hate you because you're rich.  It's probably because you're a jackass.  Buck up little cowboy, take comfort in the fact that they also hate poor jackasses.

They just can't tolerate jackassery for some reason.

Down with intolerance!

"Why do liberals believe the rich are not working people"

Lots of people who are rich inherited their money. That's a proven fact.

"...alot of work, and consequently alot of income, why do the stupid liberals hate you for this? "

There's no problem with doctors or lawyers doing their in demand jobs. (There are a LOT of Liberals in those career fields) their wealth is indeed earned.

So riddle me this, wise one:

Why do cons often worship the rich? Why are they better than others, only for the fact they have more money???

Point proven.

They think it's unfair to live in a country where you reap the spoils of what you earn.

That's a myth spread by the right wing conservative media. Liberals want capitalism with rules. Conservatives call that socialism. 

• Henry1 month agoReport

No he called for socialism and then tries to clean up the bad aspects of it when grilled.