What was the very first rock band or artist that you liked?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

I’m an old guy. My friends liked the Beatles, I liked Paul Revere & The Raiders.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Paul & Raiders did a few good tunes - "Kicks" especially.  Beatles did hundreds.    

• 3 weeks ago

Grand Funk Railroad's "The Loco-Motion"; I just LOVED that crazy short guitar solo!!

• mars
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Duane Eddy.....

• James
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

I don't remember who was the very first I ever liked, but the first band I really got into in a big way was Queen.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

The first albums that I liked were "Changesonebowie" by David Bowie and "Relics" by Pink Floyd and Asia's first album.  I also had "Comedy is Not Pretty" by Steve Martin. 

• 4 weeks ago

Led Zeppelin Because Of The Song "Whole Lotta Love"

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

So you were a fan of plagiarism from an early age?  

• Binks
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Paul McCartney, with his Ram album.

• John
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

After the vote..... There was no "rock" yet.  There was rock and roll but that is different. So - Beach Boys and not-guilty pleasure of The Cowsills, me being pre teen. On to Luvin' Spoonful and the Monkees and on to The Doors and Beatles and into true rock when it came.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Nazareth in 1977.

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Probably Foo Fighters or Aerosmith, I would love my dad's music when I was younger

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.