Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Help! I don’t know if my girlfriend is pregnant or not?

Me and my girlfriend were having sex one day and we usually do raw sex because we trust and love eachother so anyway we do our thing and all is well that day then the next day. She text me saying “she is getting

cramps in her belly” this is in the night so she says she will sleeps it off and now in the night today she text me saying the same thing do you think she is pregnant or just her body acting weird to the sex (also she takes the pill) but she sometimes forgets To which is bad i know but please someone help me. Thank you

If she's claiming pregnancy the day after you had sex, guess what? You're not the father unless you've been having sex with her right along. There's no way she'd know the next day.

hell yeah she's pregnant

• Edna

Your girlfriend wouldn't be having "cramps in her belly" the next day after you had sex. If she having cramps, they're due to something other than pregnancy. Pregnancy isn't instantaneous.  One or two days after sex, she wouldn't even BE pregnant yet. 

If she's going to take birth control pills, why is she so silly that she sometimes forgets to take them?  How can you "trust" her, if you can't trust her to remember to take her pills on schedule?

You're just going to have to wait and see. If her period is at least one week overdue, tell her to take a pregnancy test and find out if she's pregnant.

Marry her now or you want to keep enjoying things for free.

I have no idea if your gf is pregnant. How am i supposed to know.

And love has nothing to do with not using condoms or taking birth control pills. Responsible, mature people who aren't financially and emotionally prepared for a child, use birth control.

It's too early for pregnancy symptoms, but I cramp when I ovulate, so that could be what's happening. That is her most fertile time, and when you are most likely to get pregnant. You'll have to wait two weeks and take a test, unfortunately. You need to be more careful if you don't want a child. Women are very fertile the younger they are, which is also when they are the least likely to understand their cycles and the importance of protection. Wear a condom next time and avoid this issue.

She wouldn't be showing symptoms the next day.

How common is teenage Pregnancy?

Teenage pregnancy is a pregnancy in a woman 19 years of age or younger. A woman can get pregnant if she has vaginal sex with a man at any age after she’s begun having regular monthly periods.According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source, in 2017, around 194,000 babies were born to American girls between the ages of 15 to 19.While the number of teenage pregnancies in the United States has been in decline, it still remains higher than in other industrialized countries.What are the signs of pregnancy?You’ll probably first realize you’re pregnant when you skip a regular period. But if you get a very light period around the time you expect it, don’t assume you’re not pregnant. It’s possible to have very light bleeding in the first few weeks of pregnancy.Signs of pregnancy include:1. missed or very light period2. breast tenderness3. nausea, often in the morning3. vomiting4. feeling lightheaded5. fainting6. weight gain7. feeling tired8. swelling abdomen

Pregnancy symptoms typically show up this fast in trollville.

• Jill

Cramps are not a pregnancy symptom and if she did conceive yesterday (which she might have if she's not taking her birth control correctly) she wouldn't be having ANY pregnancy symptoms for at least 2 weeks and the first symptom would be a missed period.