John asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Who started the ''term'' saying: ''Women grow up faster then men''?

Thats the biggest lie i've heard in my life, especially today. When most women are attention wh*res on social media for likes. I've seen women who's in their early 20's to mid 30's who still act like little girls. It's embarrassing. What has this world come to?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

People mean this biologically. It's true in a reproductive capacity sense, not necessarily in a "mature human being" sense.

• 4 weeks ago

And most men act like sexual deviates.

We are even

• 4 weeks ago

The term is used to implicate that females can get pregnant as soon as puberty. They get the facts of life earlier because they have more to lose than males at that age.

• 4 weeks ago

If you have a daughter and a son, you’d realize what that phrase means. Girls physiological development is faster than that of boys. Anyone who works with children knows this.

• John4 weeks agoReport

Lies. The girls maybe act more mature than the boys their age but if a boy if 5 or 10 years older than a girl ofc the boy will be more mature. But everyone is different. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Young men do nothing that demonstrates maturity. Women are able to get money by being wh*res because men are such loyal slaves to their ape-like tendencies.

Source(s): Men are pathetic learn to sweep around your own porch @sshole
  • 4 weeks ago

Any parent of multiple children or person that has spent any time with young children has probably observed that little girls mature more quickly than little boys. Of course there are acceptions but generally speaking, this has always been the case. It is not at all in reference to young women, however.

• David B.
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

John, the saying pretty much only applies to children.

• 4 weeks ago

it's just something women say because of their toxic femininity

• 4 weeks ago

Everyone moves at their own pace.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.