Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

What can I do if I suspect I'm so pretty that many men and women get uncomfortable around me?

And I feel like the odd one out and like I get avoided or something. Some people outright seem shy around me or avoid me. 

People online said it may be because of my looks.

So yeah what do you do if that could be causing people to be weird around you a lot?

I'm already nice and keep to myself. Not into fighting, drama or getting attention etc.

Favorite Answer

not much you can do but just be nice to them

Nobody here knows you so can't make a decent guess, if your post is actually true.

Move your question out of the Yahoo Answers subcategory (where it isn't applicable), and into Family & Relationships-Other. You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

Wow you’re very arrogant aren’t you?

“I’m so pretty!”

I smell a troll.. 

NO ONE likes arrogant and stuck up people.. And pretty people are avoided as they are often seen as intimidating and stuck up..

Thumbs down? I speak the truth! You are afraid of true answers!