Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Why don't women appreciate my good looks as they used to pre smoking weed?

Ok so I started as a young teen and even then I could get girls, then I stopped and it was easy still.. but then i started again and women just started acting weird as if I didnt exist and as if I wasnt better looking than these goofies. Plus have a great personality, i've quit weed now but it still not the same

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Most men mature out of drugs. Women aren't attracted to little boys. It was fun at 16 but not at 26.

• 4 weeks ago

maybe they do and you just think they dont

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Maybe the weed affected your brain and you don't even know it. Weed at a young age can cause permanent damage. They may see the difference in your personality even though your unaware of it.

• Nunya
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Do you act desperate? If you are better looking than the other dudes then you should not appear as desperate. You should want them to approach you. To make it easy for you to ask them out. Do not seek female validation desperately. Women like it when you act indifferent towards them. It sounds weird but it works.

Figure out what short term goals you can make and do your best to stick to them. I notice that when I walk with a purpose, women tend to be more attracted to me. A lot of them make it really easy for me to ask them out. 

You don't have to spend a lot on your appearance, such as clothing, but you should consider trying on things that fit you and look well together. A lot of guys look like slobs wearing oversized clothing or pure t-shirts. You have to mix it up every now and then. 

You can't just look good, you have to walk the walk too. You got a lot of advantages but you need to make sure that you stick out. If you look like the rest of the background, you will be treated as such. 

• John4 weeks agoReport

I have it all, I just became a little desperate at a time because I was hanging with a guy once who was way uglier than me yet managed to get girls to look at him instead of me (but I was very high at that time in my life and felt down so maybe that was why nobody noticed me) 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Do you have a personality? Young teen girls are immature and go after weirdos. But when a woman is grown enough to understand, she's looking for a real man. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Could it be that the "women" are older now and looking for more than a guy that smokes weed? 

• John4 weeks agoReport

You clearly didnt read the whole thing. I stopped years ago.

• 4 weeks ago

most women are pedophiles

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.