Anonymous

Is starwars racist?

I love starwars but somethings come to my attention. Like I looked into order 66 and there was another version of order 66 were they would exterminate all dark skinned/ brown skinned creatures! And they weren’t particularly going to go after jedi.. except the darkskinned ones such as mace windu. And they also said that’s why mainly the wookies are enslaved because they hate the black man. If they are, I’m no longer watching starwars.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

'Star Wars' is garbage.

• 4 weeks ago

Star Wars is not racist, and all that stuff is all in your head and has no basis.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I think so. Not a single Human in the whole thing!! 8(

• Pyrus
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

So, let me get this straight. The empire (driven by Emperor Palpetine) was out to conquer the galaxy, kill all the rebels, built a death star to annihilate whole planets, make entire species go extinct, and all you got from it is if Star Wars is racist because of some Wookie slaves? Seriously??

• Pyrus
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

So, no racism involved, really. It's all pure evil (what do you expect from someone who looks like a powdered ghost that can shoot lightning from his hands and use the force? The dark side is strong XD).

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No.

And the details in your question have nothing to do with the "reality" of the Star Wars universe.

Order 66 was invented from the start as a mechanism for Palpatine to have the Jedi - ALL the Jedi - eliminated.  Not ever remotely just the "dark-skinned" ones.

• Nunya
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

The empire is speciest. It has nothing to do with race.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.