Amir asked in HealthDental · 4 weeks ago

I’m 17, and I’m kinda scared to lose my teeth ?

I just started to take it seriously when it comes to brushing and flossing because I went to the dentist and I had 5 cavities. I noticed that my left bottom tooth is kinda receding more then my right tooth, and my gums are slightly red, but they have a little bit of pink left in them, and I just figured out how to brush and floss the right way and my mouth bleeds a lot, as if I got into a fight.. and I looked up everything that I’m experiencing and It says that I’m going to have a gum disease ?? My teeth don’t look that bad but they are slightly red, bleed when I brush and floss, and I think some teeth are receding.. if I change my ways and floss and brush everyday, do you think I’ll fix this and have a healthier mouth ? I’m having anxiety right now.. 

Yes, as long as you make sure you brush, and floss for now on, than you should be fine.

• Nicholas4 weeks agoReport

But I think you should see your dentist regarding the supposed recieting gum, and bloody gums. Probably just gingivitis.

i would go see a dentist about it