Is there anyway I can bypass my screen time on settings? ?

I’m 16 years old and my parents have screen time on for me. This is so ridiculous. I want to know ways I can bypass it. I tried changing the date and time to bypass it but it didn’t work. Date and time is restricted. Is there any other ways?

Sounds to me like your parents are tech savvy. Maybe to you it is ridiculous, but imagine what life would be like with no screen time at all if they catch you trying to bypass their restrictions. 

Hhhhmmm ... MAYBE they think You should be integrating with the real world more at the age when You can become the next victim on the news that's found dead somewhere from a horrible beating or kidnapping ordeal.

Or maybe they want You to be more sociable to the Family than You have been to some kid in another country that's in Your mission group - & who probably isn't a kid anyway.

And if You TRY the real world, You just might find that the stuff You do online was actually created from real world stories & experiences, so the real world people can probably help You get better at beating the online stuff too.

G'Luck!!!

• David

To you it may be ridiculous, but your parents may have good reason. By posting this question you are demonstrating your willingness to break the rules.  Play nice, observe the rules and earn their trust then you can negotiate. Try to break the rules you will eventually get found out and they will give you harsher sanctions.

Maybe instead of trying to go behind their backs, you can go with it for a week or two, and then talk to them like a mature person and try to negotiate what you want to be done. They are restricting this because they don't find you mature most likely, so just prove them wrong.

Probably not it obviously was set up for good reason even if you don't agree or understand your parents thought process it's a time and place for everything ever heard that? Parents see the dangers in somethings and try to conceal their children so appreciate the time you have on screen and maybe it will increase if you obedient and patient.

• hart

Linux Live CD or DVD will do the trick

Unless your parents have locked the BIOS where you cannot boot your computer from a USB stick you can boot up to Linux live preferably Linux mint and you can do whatever you want to do and shut your computer off remove your Linux stick and nobody will have any record of it.

• ?

No, you cant. That's the whole point of the app, you cant do anything to alter or disable the program without the admin access password. It would defeat the entire purpose of having it if it was easy for users to bypass.

You need to get into system settings and display properties.

Set to always on.

May need administrator privilege to make such changes.

Can't help you break the rules.