When I drink water, why do I immediately pass it?  Rectally?

Whatever amount of water I drink, I almost immediately poop it out.  Not “watery stools.”  Not diarrhea.  It is crystal clear water.  The exact amount I just consumed. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I don't care how much water you drink or when you drink it. You NEVER pass crystal clear water from your rectum. 

• I care
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If you mean crystal clear water from bottled water than this doesn't seem it would happen.  If your water treatment in your area isn't as good as one hopes for,  than purchase a water softener system to combat the water in your area.  Just some ideas I hope it helps?

• 1 month ago

You don't. It takes hours for anything that goes in your mouth to reach the exit.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Its possible you're a brita filter.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Since I dont have this problem. I would suggest you ask your primary care provider.

• 1 month ago

Either you are a lying troll

Or

You have a serious health issue that needs ommediate attention.

• Frank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You have a serious problem if you are not trolling. We are technically a "TUBE" with lots of twists and turns in the intestines. It is not instantaneous...but things can pass ALL the WAY THROUGH.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.