When I drink water, why do I immediately pass it?  Rectally?

Whatever amount of water I drink, I almost immediately poop it out.  Not “watery stools.”  Not diarrhea.  It is crystal clear water.  The exact amount I just consumed. 

• Edna

I don't care how much water you drink or when you drink it. You NEVER pass crystal clear water from your rectum. 

• I care

If you mean crystal clear water from bottled water than this doesn't seem it would happen.  If your water treatment in your area isn't as good as one hopes for,  than purchase a water softener system to combat the water in your area.  Just some ideas I hope it helps?

You don't. It takes hours for anything that goes in your mouth to reach the exit.

• ?

Its possible you're a brita filter.

Since I dont have this problem. I would suggest you ask your primary care provider.

Either you are a lying troll

Or

You have a serious health issue that needs ommediate attention.

• Frank

You have a serious problem if you are not trolling. We are technically a "TUBE" with lots of twists and turns in the intestines. It is not instantaneous...but things can pass ALL the WAY THROUGH.