Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 1 month ago

I put my Vape Pen in the dryer on accident?

So i put my vape pen in the dryer for about 20 minutes before i realized it and the dryer was on high heat. I was afraid it could make it explode i ran and immediately stopped the dryer. I picked it out with a piece of clothing because i knew it would be hot and it was. I am letting it cool down but should i be afraid of using it and get a new one? Its the vuse vape pen the ones you can by the battery part for 1$ at the store. I just dont want to get disfigured trying to hit my vape pen after it cools down because i heard of these things exploding. On the other hand i been thinking of quitting and i dont want to run down all the way to the store for this damn contraption. What do you guys think?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Nobody here cares about your drug delivery device.

• 4 weeks ago

You can replace a dryer but can't fix a lung filled with carcinogens 

• 4 weeks ago

You should be worrying about the vape pen and the future lung cancer more than the broken dryer. You can replace a dryer but can't fix a lung filled with carcinogens and plastics accumulated from years of inhaling vape products.

• 4 weeks ago

One time I dropped my ecig in a milkshake. Yes, a milshake. Obviously I never used it again and got a new one lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John 6:38 ¶ For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.

• 1 month ago

You have probably damaged the battery inside the vape pen and you need to replace the battery using it after this event could cause a battery to short out and explode. but what is of more and extreme concern to you is did it leak liquid nicotine on your clothes if it did you can put on some clothes and have the dried nicotine absorbed through your skin and you can be very dead! You need to rewash everything in that dryer in hot water and detergent 2 * and then dry it again it's far better to be safe than to be dead

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Dont Vape and then BRUN IT 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

< Its the vuse vape pen the ones you can by the battery part for 1$ at the store >

if it's $1 why risk it?

• Frank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You are an idiot. Stop using vape.

• 1 month ago

I heard vape causing lung cancer quicker than smoking regular cigarettes.  That vape is probably done.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.