Does it bother you that Trump won't release his tax returns?

Yes it does. Blatant lying in a president does not impress me. That's a lot different than Obama said "you can keep your doctor" when at that time he thought you could and insurance just didn't deliver on that promise to him.

• DS M

Maybe Dems wouldn't hate Trump if their founder wasn't a slave owner and Trump didn't lower Black unemployment to its lowest point ever...after OBama confessed on PBS in 11/16 that he was clueless how Trump could deliver on his promise.

Let me ask you this, did it bother you when Obama wouldn’t release his birth certificate? In which those are much easier to fake than tax returns. Corrupt politicians are the forefront of the US lately and I doubt Trump paid in full what he should have and Obama is shady about a few thing. 

• DS M

It was LBJ that destroyed the Black family to the point Black women still believe Black men should be anywhere but her place with their kid when she is at work.

he is afraid to be exposed for his corruption

• DS M

Trump only lowered Black unemployment to the lowest it has ever been after Obama confessed on PBS in 11/16 he didn't know where Trump would get the jobs.

Not really...

Did it bother you, when Obama hid his past and made sure that nobody could access it under any circumstances??

no.............

Not at all and most people would not even know what they were looking at anyway including the dumbasssed Dems who have not done their own taxes in many decades yet they feel qualified to pick the Presidents returns apart??????

better chances are Trump will be voted out in less than a year from now so I don't care about his tax returns..

• sirjester099

You're a clueless idiot DS M who has no room to call anyone a racist bastard except for the bastard you see in your mirror every morning

I don’t really care about his tax returns to be honest.  The only thing I believe he might be hiding is his net worth: a lot less than he claims but I don’t really care about that.

• sirjester099

He didnt lower anything. The black employment rate along with the economy had been rising steadily since the mid point in Obama's first term.. Stop giving your hero Trump all the credit when he doesn't deserve it
      https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/trump-takes-undue-credit-black-unemploymen

If Trump turned out to be a tax cheater, I would like him even more.

• DS M

...Like LBJ destroyed Black families when Dems taught Black women that Black men belong anywhere but her place with their kid when she was getting a government check

• Frank

Not at all. Tax returns don't tell us anything. We all play by a bunch of silly rules that we didn't setup in the first place. We all should simply go with a FAIR TAX.

www.fairtax.org

• Mark

They tell us a LOT of things.

NO not in the least.