Does it bother you that Trump won't release his tax returns?

77 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Yes it does. Blatant lying in a president does not impress me. That's a lot different than Obama said "you can keep your doctor" when at that time he thought you could and insurance just didn't deliver on that promise to him.

• DS M
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Maybe Dems wouldn't hate Trump if their founder wasn't a slave owner and Trump didn't lower Black unemployment to its lowest point ever...after OBama confessed on PBS in 11/16 that he was clueless how Trump could deliver on his promise.

• 4 weeks ago

Let me ask you this, did it bother you when Obama wouldn’t release his birth certificate? In which those are much easier to fake than tax returns. Corrupt politicians are the forefront of the US lately and I doubt Trump paid in full what he should have and Obama is shady about a few thing. 

• DS M
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

It was LBJ that destroyed the Black family to the point Black women still believe Black men should be anywhere but her place with their kid when she is at work.

• 4 weeks ago

he is afraid to be exposed for his corruption

• DS M
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Trump only lowered Black unemployment to the lowest it has ever been after Obama confessed on PBS in 11/16 he didn't know where Trump would get the jobs.

• 4 weeks ago

Not really...

Did it bother you, when Obama hid his past and made sure that nobody could access it under any circumstances??

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

no.............

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Not at all and most people would not even know what they were looking at anyway including the dumbasssed Dems who have not done their own taxes in many decades yet they feel qualified to pick the Presidents returns apart??????

• 4 weeks ago

better chances are Trump will be voted out in less than a year from now so I don't care about his tax returns..

• sirjester099
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

You're a clueless idiot DS M who has no room to call anyone a racist bastard except for the bastard you see in your mirror every morning

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don’t really care about his tax returns to be honest.  The only thing I believe he might be hiding is his net worth: a lot less than he claims but I don’t really care about that.

• sirjester099
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

He didnt lower anything. The black employment rate along with the economy had been rising steadily since the mid point in Obama's first term.. Stop giving your hero Trump all the credit when he doesn't deserve it
      https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/trump-takes-undue-credit-black-unemploymen

• 4 weeks ago

If Trump turned out to be a tax cheater, I would like him even more.

• DS M
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

...Like LBJ destroyed Black families when Dems taught Black women that Black men belong anywhere but her place with their kid when she was getting a government check

• Frank
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Not at all. Tax returns don't tell us anything. We all play by a bunch of silly rules that we didn't setup in the first place. We all should simply go with a FAIR TAX.

www.fairtax.org

• Mark
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

They tell us a LOT of things.

• 4 weeks ago

NO not in the least.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.