Who is Pearl Lederman?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

thats me, but please stop giving out my last name, not everyone needs to know what it is

Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Pearl you just announced yourself as Pearl Lederman. You responding to this question and gave yourself away. Now for your own privacy you will have to use "anonymous". This was a Troll trying to get you to put out your information out on this board for the world to see. "Don't use your real name!!!"

• 1 month ago

ive never even heard that name before..so i guess not anything

• 1 month ago

I have no idea, I mean she seems cool.  I don't know them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

pearl farted in my face a warm loud smelly one 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No clue............

• 1 month ago

I think pearl leaderman is a great leader

• 1 month ago

She is a regular Y!A user, presumably from USA. I don't see why people are mean to her - she hasn't done anything bad to anyone here. She has a right to freedom of speech, and her answers had been useful to my questions - even if I don't always give her Best Answer, she is still helpful.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pearl L went into an ambulance

• Pearl
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

i didnt go anywhere by ambulance

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pearl L is a user on here who recently had a baby with her now husband. 

• Pearl
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

i didnt have a baby and dont even have a husband

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A point gamer who puts 0 time and effort into her answers, refuses to give any substantive answers, half of the time thinks that "I don't know" is a satisfactory answer, and who can't comprehend nuances, details or context. And with multiple accounts (at least two). And who is too lazy to use a program to use a program to change a useless keyboard character into a 'm', or to just copy paste a 'm' so she just (painfully) writes rn instead of m

• Pearl
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

im not a point gamer, just trying to help people, i only have 2 accts, im using another laptop, my other one broke

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.