will my laptop run witcher 3?

intel core i5 2.5ghz intel hd graphics 2000/3000 sandy bridge 16gb ram 500gb SSD

I asked again because you asked for my graphics card 

nope, that is not a gaming laptop

• YKhan

No,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I noticed this question was asked yesterday. 

I'm not exactly sure where the Intel HD 3000 Graphics rates but I can say it's not even close the the GTX 660 which is the minimum card for the Witcher 3.

The Intel UHD 630 graphics that you'd find in the Core i9-9900k, Core i7-9700k, Coe i7-8700k Desktop CPU's are somewhere between the Nvidia GT 740 to GT 730. Both cards are not close the the minimum requirements for The Witcher 3. There are videos on youtube of someone trying to play The Witcher 3 with the 7th Gen HD 630 Graphics and the game is at 16fps which isn't playable. The HD 630 and UHD 630 Graphics are much faster than what you have.

So you can try your luck at a ridiculously low resolution like 800x600 but you'd be wasting your money on the game. 

If you'd bothered to read my response to this question, when you asked it yesterday, you'd have got your answer.

I told you then:

"No, sir.  The minimum requirements to run Witcher 3 are:CPU: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940.RAM: 6 GB.OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)Video Card: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870.Free Disk Space: 40 GB.Dedicated Video RAM: 1.5 GB."

and offered you a weblink that you could run to check for yourself, which is:

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/require...

where you can check for yourself.

As nothing has changed in your computer since yesterday, the answer is still NO!

• David

Here are the same answers to the same question you posted yesterday

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20191...

not really sure why you are asking the same question again, it won't change the answer

• Liam1 month agoReport

people asked me for the graphics card

I highly doubt it. Intel HD graphics is pretty terrible for the majority of modern games. If the game somehow runs, it will most likely be an unplayable mess.