Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Does this prove that men are the more perverted and sicker gender ?

There are more male pedophiles and homosexuals than female pedophiles and lesbians. Not to mention bestiality, necrophilia and incest which they also practice more. Men will basically have sex with anything.... animals, children, family members and even corpses. Lol, you men truly are sick, sick, sick! The fact that there are more male rapists also proves that. 

At least 95% of pedophiles and sex criminals are men. It's hard to argue with those numbers.

do u really think guys who get forced for sex with a woman, will ever complain. ???

That's the reason, a woman committing forceful sex, never gets caught.

My mom, and me are practicing sex even before I had reached 18, and till date we do. 

I enjoyed it, and so does she. 

But the case would had a different scenario for a dad having sex with a underage daughter. 

So guys are more like open to sex, and willing to accept forcefull sex, compared to woman, who are choice  making when it comes to sex. 

Just how would a women have sex with a corpse?

They get caught more, that’s not the same as doing it more

I've thought long and hard about this,and this is my conclusion.

We are primates. Our closest living relatives are the common chimpanzee and the bonobo chimp. The common chimp is a powerful, intelligent, playful, aggressive and territorial animal. Chimps have been known to organize armed attacks and to eat the flesh of dead chimps.

Bonobos solve all their problems by having sex, including lesbian sex. It would be great if humans were closer to bonobos, and I do see some trace of common kinship, namely our capacity for intimacy and empathy. Butt the common chimp speaks loudly to us, which is why we have so many wars. Human beings are flawed, but we are also marvelous.

• Bill

90% of the sexual assaults in juvenile detention are done by female detention personal on male inmates. 

Female inmates are more than three times as likely sexually assault another inmate. 

Female prison personal are per capita the worst offenders of sexual assault in both male and female prison. It's not close either. 

Rapes and sexual assaults committed by women has been increasing for years, while during that time rapes and sexual assaults committed by men has been decreasing. 

On a side note troll, have you even been paying attention to the behavior of female teachers over the last decade or so? Do you care to explain why they keep molesting boys? 

As for violence, did you see that black female teacher beat the hell out that student recently? Yeah, she just kept punching the kid and then threw them across the room. I wonder if another woman will rape her in prison. I bet so. 

• Bill

Prison numbers show women have a bigger problem with committing rape and sexual assault.