Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 4 weeks ago

Animals suffer so that vegetables can be fertilized. so then why vegans eat vegetables?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

I don't think the animals are suffering too hard when they are pooping to make that fertilizer 

• Bob
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Prick.................

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

How do they suffer. Bone meal? or horse apples or cow pies? From out of the butthole? And you eat those veges. There is certain plants that grow that people can not digest as a plant, but can digest the animal once it eats the plant and digests it.  Otherwise you would be eating your Lawn.  Rather have the chickens, rabbits, goats, sheep, cows, horses, deer, buffalo eat it instead.

• 4 weeks ago

A natural death is not suffering.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No animal suffering, animal waste aks poop and chemicals are used for fertilizer. I mean really natural eating using waste and chemicals to grow produce, should raise the eyebrows of vegans and vegetarians. All that natural eating ain't natural nor healthy as once thought.

• Henry
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I'm not aware of any animal suffering in the Haber process.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

they say they dont eat animals because it is inhumane or whatever. so instead they murder living, breathing plants.

• Tom
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

It's far more efficient than first growing (and often shipping) crops to feed to an animal to then slaughter it.

• 4 weeks ago

What are you talking about?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.