Can I get ebola in Ohio?

Can I?

• Fuhr

If you are exposed to ebola, you can catch it anywhere that they exposure takes place.  However, natural ebola exposure risk in Ohio is zero.

• Edna

You can contract Ebola anywhere the disease is prevalent. But, Ebola isn't prevalent in Ohio or in any other state in the US, and it's not native to this country; so I don't think you have anything to worry about. You would have a better chance of winning a million-dollar lottery than you would of contracting Ebola.

The few cases of Ebola in the US that have been reported by the CDC were brought into this country by already-infected travelers from Ebola-prevalent  countries, who brought it in with them and were already apparently sick when they arrived. Those people were immediately placed into an isolation unit in a hospital and treated. 

Only if someone else has it and you catch it from them.

.doubtful......

Nope. There have never been reported cases of Ebola in ohio

You can get ebola any where

• kelvin

no you can not.......

no you cant.............