Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

What do people think of Slavic women being the only women who will have kids for Donald Trump?

If Slavic women did not exist Trump would not have any kids.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Doubtful, what decent American Woman would tolerate his behavior.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think Marla Maples will be stunned to hear that she's Slavic.

• Tepee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Where do you get that garbage?

• 1 month ago

Took me a while to get your meaning, but one of his wives was not Slavic - she is the one his first wife divorced him over and who's child he has little to nothing to do with. I would venture to guess that his wives have been smart enough to get enough $$$ out of him to compensate having sex with one of the GROSSes men on the planet.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You forgot Marla Mapolovicz

• 1 month ago

"Red pill guy," your constant nonsense about Slavs and Russians and Western Europeans and Americans makes me wonder if you've ever been to ANY of those places.

I might suggest that you live in Buenos Aires, and actually DON'T know anything about those places or people, except for the fact that those Argentinians I've met were much more intelligent and less bigoted than you are.

And now you've made me sick to my stomach, you've brought me MUCH too close to defending the shlthead Trump.

ANOTHER thing to hate you for.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.