Why is it everytime I go to a hospital or a doctor anywhere in the world they always suggest for me to see a neurologist?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • pmt853
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Maybe because you need to see a neurologist.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Carmen
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Maybe it’s because they are wise enough to see possible danger signs and trying to help protect you from issues now and in the future if more than one doctor hospital has said the same thing concerning your medical condition maybe you should start listening before unnecessary damage is done. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Evidently, you are presenting with symoptoms that suggest youu need one.

Isn't that the obvious answer?

• . .
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Perhaps you have a condition that would be best treated by a neurologist.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Neurologists treat a variety of issues. From epilepsy, spinal disorders, some forms of arthritis to car crash victims. They don't usually treat paranoid schizophrenics unless they have a neurological problem unrelated to the schizophrenia diagnosis. That would be the job of a psychiatrist. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

You apparently have some kind of a condition which is affecting your nerves once a doctor tells you go see a neurologist you think that you would actually do it if you keep getting the same answer why have you not done it doctors are in the medical profession and if they tell you to go see a neurologist it's probably a very good idea

• 8 months ago

I went to an employment exam in Cambodia and the doctor who conducts the exam suggested I see a neurologist. He only met me for about 30 minutes. How could he figure out that I had a mental disorder without knowing my medical records. I was diagnosed for having  a  Paranoid Schizophrenia when I was 14.

• thinkingtime
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

A neurologist deals with physical problems caused by brain or nerves,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.