What do these symptoms mean?

For context, I'm 16 years old. I weigh 95 pounds, and I'm 5'2". For the past few months I have not been feeling like myself. My symptoms include:

~ massive stomachaches (feels like stomach is on fire)

~ trouble swallowing (as if esophagus is swollen)

~falling asleep suddenly (recently I've been falling asleep while sitting up with objects in hand and in public/noisy situations)

~ringing in ears (no pattern identified)

~inability to vomit (I've thrown up at least once a month my whole life, but in the past few months I have been unable to throw up)

~heart abnormalities (feels like heart is being squeezed; heart rate jumps suddenly while lying or sitting down; causes me to wake up from the pain these pains several times)

~blurry vision (comes on suddenly)

~brain fogginess (several times a day my brain "shivers"; unable to identify a pattern, but it feels like mind is shaking or water is being poured on it, often followed by loss of memory of the past few minutes)

~queasiness (similar to feeling malnourished, however, I've been feeling like this even when I'm well fed)

~blackouts (eyes go suddenly completely black and then gradually fade back into light)

~horrific nightmares (almost always include murder, kidnapping, and rape, and are often set in ancient times unfamiliar to me)

~bloody noses (nearly every day, painful, feels like head is being crushed in)

~involuntary emotional expression (sudden laughter or crying at strange times, unable to control)

What's wrong with me?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If you're this sick, why haven't you seen a doctor?

• Anna Belle4 weeks agoReport

I have, he told me to sleep and eat more. Believe me, I've tried.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.