Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

What kind of person wears a sign around town reminding everyone of something good they did decades ago?

Attachment image

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

the shallow person who has no real life

Lv 6
    1 month ago

What kind of person hides behind the anonymous beta shield?  A weakling that can’t even face others behind a computer screen with just their call sign showing.  

Source(s): Your beta shield.
  • 1 month ago

the Vietnam War left most of the soldiers permanently damaged why wouldn't they be proud to have survived/fought in the Vietnam War?

• coleman
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

and serving in the military regardless if you win or lose is something to be proud of a**hole.

• 1 month ago

Decades ago you say?  For most of them, it's part of their lives presently.  I'm proud of him.  Contrast what he did, as you say "long ago" to yourself; who likely will never do anything good.  To the guy in the picture, "Welcome home!"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

A person who put their life on the line and got f*ck all recognition for it.

• 1 month ago

There's nothing whatsoever wrong with letting the world know about something you did that you are proud of. Maybe you don't understand because you've never done anything to be proud of. 

• REJJI
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are certain things that people are proud of.  However, we should also ask; why do people wear MAGA hats?  Why do people wear sport jerseys or baseball caps?  Because they like them and want to.   

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That is so others like him will know each other, not to piss off you military hating liberals.

I bet you would just like to spit in his face.

I would also bet you love Colin Kaeperdick, commie loving scumbag.

• REJJI
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I don't care for DT in the least, but I don't hate anyone wearing MAGA hats either.  I choose to see a person for their personal character, not their political preference, religion or color of their skin.  I don't dislike Colin K either.  He also has a right to free speech, just like everyone else.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is a bit self congratulatory

• 1 month ago

Am a VietVet myself - something I don't talk about much.  I belong to several veterans groups . .  . to a lot of them, it was the high point of their lives  (patriots?  adventure?  position of authority?  responsibility?).

Seems the ones who talk about it the most are trying to drum-up business:  insurance salesmen,  car dealers . . . half the local radio commercials like to say "veteran owned" . . . . very crass.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.