where is the eject CD button on the keyboard of an HP All in one computer?

HP computor does not has CD.

Most keyboards do not have a button for ejecting a CD.  I have never had one that did, and I have had computers since the late 70s.

You can eject the the Cd by opening "My Computer" (the Windows Explorer) and right clicking on the CD drive.  There will be an eject option in the menu.

it's in the software, not a hardware item

Right-click my computer

Right-click DVD/CD drive

Click eject option

• it's usually going to be either a paper clip in the little hole, a button on the player caddy, or you clicking "my computer">right click on "D:" (or cd drive)>click "Eject". if there is a keyboard eject it will be one of the function keys at the top of the keybaord.

hold the function key (bottom row of keyboard) and press any function key that looks like it might be cd/media related on the top row of the keyboard.