dear americans can you help me about your origins from europe or others?

ancestry?

Dear Americans, is it true that most of the white americans have got german, irish and then english origins?

Why some americans of english and british origin identify themselves as americans at the census? Why they can't tell their english and british origins, the true americans are the native or it refers to the 13 american colonies so then the wasps?

Who are the wasps exactly?

Why it's done a difference between whites, hispanic and not hispanic? And american with spanish origin are thei white hispanic lotinos or europeans?

How many americans have origins from the 13 colonies?

How many americans have origin from the spanish non-mestizo colonizers? for example like hispanos of N. Mexico, Texas, California

How is decided the american origin map from the various states? For example if the majority of a state has got its own origin (for example german) the colour of the map is according to the majority of the state? I explain my self better: the majority of californians have german origins so is it blue in the map for the german origin=

Question similar to the previous one: an american with more origins decides its origin according to the ethnicity of its ancestors?

please answer all questions 10 point to the best answer

I know that you are americans. I am talking about yout heritage and I will repet the question on future sorry for my english 

I'm of British origin, in that I can trace my ancestry to well before the American Revolution, when my ancestors arrived to help colonize Massachusetts.  I even have the original contract of indenture of a particular relative shared my family name, which is identical to the name of a well-known suburb of London.  

Nevertheless, my ancestors have lived on American soil for more than 2-1/2 centuries.  My great-grandfather fought in the Spanish-American War.  My grandfather fought in WWI and my father fought in both WWII and Korea. I have voted in every election since I turned 21.  I'm also a WASP, which stands for White Anglo Saxon Protestant.  I was born, raised, and educated in California and consider myself completely American.  Why?  ...because I owe no loyalty to Britain, vote only in American elections and pay only American taxes.  

FYI, California's population is a mixture of all races and nationalities and Germans are not especially numerous.  California is considered a Blue State simply because Democrats there outnumber Republicans. 

• elolla1 month agoReport

No blue the politic. Blue the ancestry german is blue

• Zirp

is it true that most of the white americans have got german, irish and then english origins?

No, what is true is that high amounts have German, Irish or German ancestry, and those percentages are rising slowly.

Why some americans of english and british origin identify themselves as americans at the census?

Because they don't feel british/english, and won be acknowledged as british/english by people who actually are british/english

For better answers, post the questions separately, you cheapskate.

• Zirp

British, Irish and German, obviously